Satisfying as Your Favorite Chocolate, Without the Calories!
Using the original Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory movie as a metaphorical backdrop, Life Lessons from the Chocolate Factory unwraps bite-sized nuggets of “zero calorie wisdom” that are as relevant today as any other time. Whether or not you have seen the movie, this book reveals the simple, yet timeless lessons we can all embrace to help get hold of life’s real golden ticket—lasting peace of mind.
Discover the extraordinary benefits of:
* Raising your peace-of-mind “baseline”
* Eavesdropping on your internal conversation
* Realizing moments of decision can have lifelong consequences
* Seeing the beauty in worn out carpet
* Appreciating why laundry days and Mondays should never get you down
Christopher Holl may not have cornered the market on all the secrets to self-fulfillment, but as a father of four children, husband of 21 years, business executive and former U.S. Marine, he’s learned that life’s little lessons lead to advanced degrees in a contented life.
Apply the nuggets of wisdom revealed in this book to your own life—you may find them as satisfying as your favorite chocolate indulgence, but with benefits that last long after the first bite!