ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS – BY CONTROLLING YOUR MIND (The Secret of Meditation)
Copyright 2013 by SWI Books
© 2013 Anand Bhatt
Sonic Wave International, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Ninguna parte de este libro puede ser reproducida en cualquier forma sin el permiso escrito del or, Sonic Wave International, Inc., 1701 E. Empire Street Suite # 360-280, Chicago, IL 61704.
Achieving Your Dreams By Controlling Your Mind / written by Anand Bhatt
Printed in the United States of America/The World
Questions and Comments welcome at www.facebook.com/anandbhattrock
PART I - INTRODUCTION FROM SWAMI VIVEKANANDA
1. Desire is infinite, its fulfilment limited. Desire is unlimited in everyone; the power of fulfilment varies. Thus some are more successful than others in life.
2. This limitation is the bondage we are struggling against all our lives.
3. We desire only the pleasurable, not the painful.
4. The objects of desire are all complex — pleasure-giving and pain-bringing
5. We do not or cannot see the painful parts in objects, we are charmed with only the pleasurable portion; and, thus grasping the pleasurable, we unwittingly draw in the painful.
6. At times we vainly hope that in our case only the pleasurable will come, leaving the painful aside, which never happens.
7. Our desires also are constantly changing — what we would prize today we would reject tomorrow. The pleasure of the present will be the pain of the future, the loved hated, and so on.
8. We vainly hope that in the future life we shall be able to gather in only the pleasurable, to the exclusion of the painful.
9. The future is only the extension of the present. Such a thing cannot be!
10. Whosoever seeks pleasure in objects will get it, but he must take the pain with it.
11. All objective pleasure in the long run must bring pain, because of the fact of change or death.
12. Death is the goal of all objects, change is the nature of all objective things.