300 Writing Prompts for Teens
by Toby A. Welch
Copyright 2013 Toby A. Welch
Smashwords Edition, License Notes
This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This e-book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
Cover art by Lewis Ronald
Table of Contents
When you need a nudge to get your creative juices flowing, writing prompts are the solution. Whether you are tired of staring at a blank page or are looking for something different to write about, the following 300 prompts will get you going.
2. How many great loves do you think you will have in your lifetime?
3. What has been the hardest decision of your life to make so far?
4. What type of boss could you never work for?
5. Will world peace ever be a reality?
6. What is the greatest stressor in your life and how do you deal with that stress?
7. When does a fear of failure hold you back from doing something?