8. What do you most enjoy doing with your family?
9. Will cell phones ever be built into our bodies like futurists predict?
10. What is the most memorable unexpected thing that has ever happened to you?
11. If you had the opportunity to participate in a six-month exchange program with someone your age from any country except your own, what country would you choose and would you participate?
12. Are there inventions that haven’t been invented yet?
13. People say it is impossible to love someone else if you don’t first love yourself. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
14. If you could choose anyone past or present to be your mentor, who would you pick?
15. Are some people’s lives worth more than others?
16. What is your earliest childhood memory?
17. Everyone lives by their own code, a set of principles that are ingrained and as solid as stone. What is your code?
18. What place in the world do you feel most comfortable?
19. What absolute truths are you 100% certain about?
20. Who has been the hardest person in your life to forgive for something?
21. What do you think of when you think of death?
22. If you had to lose one of your five senses - sight, touch, taste, hear, or smell - which one would you choose?
23. When your parents were your age, it was thought that by now everyone would be wearing disposable clothes made of a form of paper that you throw out at the end of the day. Is it a good or a bad thing that this didn’t become a reality?
24. Can a heart literally break?
25. Would you rather have the ability to heal the sick or the ability to shape shift into anything you want?
26. If you found out today that you had a sister that you never knew about, how would you react?
27. How important of a role does music play in your life?
28. Do you get more joy out of giving or receiving?
29. Would you rather go to a pool party or a house party?
30. Do you think snail mail will ever be obsolete?
31. Does having too many possessions or too much “stuff” have any negative effects?