Email this sample to a friend
Whilt Hollar Crime

White Holler Crime

Copyright © 2004 Gary Heller

Smashwords Edition

Smashwords Edition License Notes

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each person you share it with. If you're reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then you should return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

To the US Taxpayer: So sorry!

And to the 25% of the federal employees who actually do the work (the remaining 75% are either incompetent, idiots, bean counters; or, if all of the above, “management”)


Introduction

In the late 1930’s, Edwin Sutherland coined the term white collar crime to describe professionals such as doctors and bankers, etc., who committed crimes during the course of their occupations. White collar crime is still alive and thriving in the 21st Century with the astronomical financial losses inflicted by CEOs on their companies, employees and stock holders. Some of these big time crooks may even receive justice on a small scale.

However, white “holler” U.S. Government criminals who rip off taxpayers are never brought to justice, thus all you can do is holler!

A perfect example of a white holler crime is congress passing “tricky” worded pay raises for themselves and then going around telling us taxpayers that they never voted for the pay increases. (The highest increase of any occupation!)

This tattle tale story about the federal prison system (Club Fed) and the federal judges (Imperial Benchwetters) will show that the federal government has itself become a far bigger crime than the so-called “criminals” housed in its prisons with its annual inmate incarceration costs exceeding most student expenses at the finest colleges!

Previous Page Next Page Page 1 of 124