My favorite authors are Brain Sher, Bill Newman, Napoleon Hill, Brain Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, George Bernard Shaw, Fada J. C Atado, Fox Lane, Emeka Nobis, and many others who inspire me to take up the challenges and face life as an adventure.
What inspires you to get out of bed each day?
I gets out bed every morning because I know that my God has a purpose for preserving my life. And again, I believe that there many lives out there that are waiting to hear me speak to them; they got inspired and make success at the sound of my voice.
When you're not writing, how do you spend your time?
When I not writing, I make myself ready to learn new and more from life. I do that by walking around the plantation, parks, visiting friends, spending time withy family, and taking actions on social leadership.
When I am not writing, I don't necessarily read; the reason is because I need to learn something new and add it to the ones I already know.
How do you discover the ebooks you read?
There are many ways to do that, but I discover the ebooks I read by surfing the internet, and mainly visiting Facebook.
How do you approach cover design?
Well to be frank, I am not a good graphic designer. I pay professionals to design for me. Although, I am learning to become a professional designer.
What is your writing process?
I exhibit my writing process by listening to people or stories, jotting them down, reading books of other authors including news papers, subscribing to newsletters especially from bloggers, authors and individuals.
Once I gather the information I needed to commence my writing, I will set off without delay.
What are your five favorite books, and why?
1. How to Make Money Out of Thin Air by Brain Sher. I treasured this book because of its unlimited secrets and concepts to creating wealth with ease.
2. 10 Laws of Leadership by Bill Newman. This is one of my favorite books because it teaches powerful principles that lead to a successful leadership. I like leadership.
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Wow, the first time I read this book, I felt like heaven has come down on my head! It inspires me to utilize the power of my brain; the power of thinking.
4. The Battle is Over by Fada J. C. Atado. This book shows in great and powerful ways, how God has made everything easy for us because of the death of His Son, Jesus Christ. The book keeps me empowered everyday.
5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. I enjoy reading this book for many reasons. It is a tool to guide us to live our lives in profitable and affordable ways. It helps the readers to learn more about wealth management.
What do you read for pleasure?
How to create wealth and control the economy. Any book that contains that is my favorite.
What message do you pass across with your writing career?
I believe that through my writing, the world can learn something new. I preach the word of God and the good intentions of nature to humanity through my writing which are embedded in my books.
What book marketing techniques have been most effective for you?
I am new to this, but I make use of Facebook ads and email marketing.
Where did you grow up, and how did this influence your writing?
I grew up in a local and interior environment. Although, I have visited most popular towns in Nigeria. Honestly, my writing career developed as a result of trying to play impacts in my location and on my generation which no other person of my time has done.
I write to make a difference. I write to teach people that they can be whatsoever they aspire to be in life if they remain focused and determined.
I want to make the difference always and become more influential as a young author and leader.
Smashwords Interviews are created by the profiled author, publisher or reader.