Interview with Michael Alexander

What motivated you to become an indie author?
Early on I decided that I needed to do something with my time after I retired. I'd enjoyed reading many of the Smashwords books and decided to go ahead and write. Like everything in life, I'm still learning (and hopefully improving) as I let my imagination run wild and write stories that I enjoy. I hope my readers find them entertaining.
How has Smashwords contributed to your success?
Without Smashwords, I'd have no outlet for my creativity.
What do your fans mean to you?
Since I almost never receive feedback from the readers, I can only judge the success of my writing on the number of people who put my stories in their libraries. For those few people, a big thank you!
What are you working on next?
I'm currently editing a sequel to Hott Stuff as well as laying out outlines for a western.
When you're not writing, how do you spend your time?
Simple answer - reading!
How do you discover the ebooks you read?
The number one source is Smashwords. I also download ebooks from the local library and through BookBub.
Do you remember the first story you ever wrote?
Absolutely. It was an autobiography that fell flat on its face when I submitted it to an online publisher.
What do you read for pleasure?
Another easy answer... anything that has a gay character or a gay plot.
What is your e-reading device of choice?
Almost 95% percent of my reading is done on a Kindle. The remaining 5% is on my iPad.
Describe your desk
I hate to admit it, but my desk looks like a hurricane hit it. Though I know exactly which pile to look in when I need something in particular.
Published 2016-09-10.
Smashwords Interviews are created by the profiled author, publisher or reader.

Books by This Author

Hott Stuff
Price: Free! Words: 48,030. Language: English. Published: August 4, 2016. Categories: Fiction » Erotica » Gay Erotica
Randy was everything I dreamed of in a man, but there was one thing that made it difficult to fall in love with him. Randy was a narcistic, lascivious stud with a penchant for bedding any willing man who crossed his path. All I wanted was two things: someone who loved me and a nightclub.
Galius & Spiuso: Civilization
Series: Galius & Spiuso. Price: Free! Words: 47,720. Language: English. Published: July 30, 2016. Categories: Fiction » Erotica » Gay Erotica
The tale of two slaves who win their freedom from slavery, Galius & Spuso: Civilization, continues the saga of two lovers who overcome all obstacles to be together.
Galius & Spiuso: Among the Barbarians
Series: Galius & Spiuso. Price: Free! Words: 26,560. Language: English. Published: June 3, 2016. Categories: Fiction » Erotica
From farm boy to a warrior's concubine, Galius struggles to survive the barbarism of ancient times. His lover, Spiuso, faces his own battles as he balances life among the barbarians with his love for the beautiful Galius. Will their love conquer or perish in the face of great odds?
Tale of Two Boys: Love is Hard
Series: Tale of Two Boys. Price: Free! Words: 42,470. Language: English. Published: April 15, 2016. Categories: Fiction » Erotica » Gay Erotica
(3.50)
Out of the blue, Nick and Sammy are reunited in a tale of love, sex, and murder.
Tale of Two Boys: Senior Year
Series: Tale of Two Boys. Price: Free! Words: 50,690. Language: English. Published: August 9, 2015. Categories: Fiction » Erotica » Gay Erotica
Senior year in high school for most guys is a challenge. What Nick and Sammy go through tests their limits.
Saving Adora
Price: Free! Words: 23,610. Language: English. Published: March 18, 2015. Categories: Fiction » Erotica » Gay Erotica
(3.00)
A tale of love, courage, and adventure set on a distant world. A young man must overcome all obstacles to save his world from the Dark One.