Interview with Ameilia Foster

Who are your favorite authors?
Chuck Palahniuk and John Green.
What is your writing process?
The brain-puke method. I just sit down in front of the computer, write whatever comes to my mind, and hope it shapes itself out into something somewhat decent.
What do you read for pleasure?
Tumblr fanfics. I mean, I don't know, anything really; fiction, how-to guides, biographies. Whatever seems interesting.
What's the story behind your latest book?
Robots, man.
What inspires you to get out of bed each day?
My bed is upstairs and the TV is downstairs.
When you're not writing, how do you spend your time?
I spend a good 90% of my time sleeping and the other 10% on the internet.
Published 2014-03-27.
Smashwords Interviews are created by the profiled author, publisher or reader.

Books by This Author

A Walking Shadow, Vol. 1
Price: Free! Words: 9,980. Language: English. Published: March 27, 2014. Categories: Fiction » Young adult or teen » Sci-Fi & fantasy
(5.00 from 1 review)
Jonah Lewis is an artificial intelligence robot who is on a cross-country journey to find a series of letters that his creator left for him after his death.