How to Publish on Smashwords
Join for Free!
Upload an eBook
How to Publish with Smashwords
Smart Author Podcast
FOR FASTER ANSWERS, CHECK THESE LINKS
YOU EMAIL US:
How Smashwords works
Where are my ebooks?
How to format ebooks
Smashwords Style Guide
Distributing via Smashwords
How to correct retailer listing errors
How the Premium Catalog works
Earnings & payment schedules
Benefits of registering
Where are my ebooks?
How to purchase ebooks
How to read ebooks
Downloading to Kindle
Download to iPad/iPhone/iOS
Download to B&N nook
Download to Sony Reader
Received an email from us, or wondering if something changed at Smashwords?
Check our 'Site Updates'
for the latest news.
Describe your issue
Have a question
not already answered in the links at left or on our main
? Ask it above.
Orion windows, Sr's Profile
Share with Friends
This interview has been viewed 13 times.
Interview with Orion windows, Sr
Basic Civil Engineering Questions and Answers – Doors and Windows ?.
This set of Basic Civil Engineering Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Doors and Windows”.
1. The most common type of door is:
a) Double leaf door
b) Louvred door
c) Single leaf door
d) Battened door
2. The representative figure below shows the mechanism of a _________ door.
3. A casement window hung horizontally is called:
4. Light, a term used in windows, is:
a) Area between outer parts of window.
b) Glazed part of window
c) Area between inner parts of window
d) Opening of window allowing light
5. If a door swings towards the person opening it, it is called:
a) Left handed
d) Right handed
6. Which of the below material of window has life span of 50 years?
7. _________ door swings both ways.
8. A bay window is a multi-panel window, which:
a) Is provided at corners
b) Runs parallel to the wall
c) Embeds inside wall
d) Projects outside wall
9. A roof lantern is also called:
10. __________ is a decoration that looks like a door.
a) Pseudo door
b) Flush door
c) False door
d) Composite door
11. What does 10 WT 13 mean?
a) Size of window opening 10x13cm
b) Size of window opening 100x130mm
c) Size of window opening 10x13mm
d) Size of window opening 1000x1300mm
12. In a ventilator, top edge of shutter opens,
d) Does not open
13. Which of the below doors is generally used in residential and office buildings?
a) Flush door
b) Rotating door
c) Louvered door
d) Hinged door
14. The middle horizontal member of shutter is called:
a) Median rail
b) Mid rail
c) Sill rail
d) Lock rail
15. Mullion is _________ member employed to sub divide a window or door opening vertically.
b) Inclined (at 45o)
d) Inclined (at 60o)
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Basic Civil Engineering.
To practice all areas of Basic Civil Engineering, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
« Prev Page - Basic Civil Engineering Questions and Answers – Tests on Concrete
» Next Page - Basic Civil Engineering Questions and Answers – Roof Types
Smashwords Interviews are created by the profiled author, publisher or reader.