The author has worked with over 70 NCAA Division I coaches over 15 years, competing in eight different sports, as well as professional coaches and athletes, including more than 30 NFL, NBA, MLB 1st round draft picks and several other players who have signed professional contracts. Throughout his career, he has worked along-side players and coaches who have won World Series Championships, Super Bowls, BCS National Championships, NCAA Men's Basketball Titles, NBA Championships, made Final Four Appearances and NFL Pro Bowls, along with individuals who have earned NFL Rookie of the Year honors, Heisman Trophies, National Coach of the Year honors, BCS Championship MVP Awards, NBA All-Stars, Cy Young Winners and both College and NFL Football Hall of Fame Inductees. He has put together ‘NCAA Recruit Tips’ as your blueprint to the college recruiting process, combining these experiences for your guide to develop into the most successful player that you can be!
Where to find @1001RecruitTips online
NCAA Recruit Tips
Published: July 27, 2012.
Get behind-the-scenes tips that will help you earn athletic scholarships including…
- #1 Rule to Get Noticed as a Recruit
- 9 Reasons Why Players Are Recruited
- 1st Question College Coaches Will Ask You
- 10 Must-Ask Questions for Campus Visits
- University and NCAA Academic Requirements
- Understanding How Coaches Build Their Watch Lists
- What to Expect Each Year in High School
@1001RecruitTips’s tag cloud