Growing in Age covers many aspects of ageing:
- Society and it’s attitudes
- The personal journey of ageing
- How relationships change
- Changes and challenges of loss and grief, depression, dementia and dying
- Caring for older people in their homes, in family and in residential care settings
- Contributions older people make in their community and their legacy for future generations.
Anne Millar provides encouragement for older people in these inspirational reflections on the meaning and purpose found in growing older.
These short, readable articles are grouped into broad topics of:
• Making Meaning
• Health and Harmony
• Relationships and Realities
• Edges and Endings
• Seasons and Stages