Brian Bern has set out to chronicle the espionage adventures of the Knight family in a series of spy novels. Due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter, his identity and whereabouts must remain secret.
A Note from the Author:
I realize the above doesn't really tell you much. The thing is, I can't really tell you the usual stuff: how old I am, where I live, my profession. Not now, anyway. Maybe someday we'll get to that. Nevertheless, I still think you can get to know me.
* I like to read books, lots of them, especially spy novels.
* I had a paper route when I was 8 years old.
* I once ate nothing but pretzels for two straight days. And no, I was not lost in the woods at the time.
* I believe sharing makes life more fun.
* I believe success is earning respect from the people you most admire.
* I believe the zoo is a great place to go on a date.
* I believe life's greatest gifts do not come in a box.
* More than anything else in life, I am proud of who my friends are. I admire them greatly, and they have chosen to make me their friend.
Where to find Brian Bern online
Where to buy in print
This member has not published any books.