Brian Dickinson is President of Logical Conclusions, Inc., a training and consulting company specializing in how to create a Customer Focused, Event-Driven organization. For over three decades he has assisted Business Process Management/Improvement and Re-engineering projects at many major corporations and government agencies.
Brian is the creator of numerous videos and educational tutorials on how to create the definitive efficient business structure for any organization.
He has also taught thousands of attendees at his live business user and technical workshop seminars.
As a prolific guest speaker he has given gives talks at many Business Process/Information Resource conferences such as conducting keynote and featured speeches at:
- Project Management Institute
• US Universities, many ProjectWorld conferences,
• GIGA Business Process & Workflow International conference
• Workflow & Re-Engineering International Association (WARIA) conferences.
• Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management IIRM conferences.
He has also given talks at:
• International Business Rules Forum
• National BPR Enterprise Re-Engineering Conf.
• International Conf. on Software Engineering
• Technology Transfer Institute
• Many DCI conferences
• Shared Insights
• IT & Business Alignment Forum
• EDP Auditors Assoc. International Conf.
• DOE Impact Conf.
• and many more.
He has published many books and articles on Event-Driven concepts. His latest e-book is titled “Strategic Planning using a Customer-Focused, Event-Driven model.”.
He has been a proud participant in the US Citizen Ambassador Program representing the U.S. in China and Russia.
He can be reached at: Brian@LogicalConclusionsInc.com
This e-book describes a method of strategic planning for a modern business. It recommends a departure from the industrial-age organizational structure to an information-age structure.
It uses a customer-focused, event-driven model applied to the management structure of an organization to produce an efficient streamlined organization.
It also describes the necessary project management tools and tec
This e-book describes how to analyze any size business by focusing on its essential aspects without being restricted by old implementation technology. It describes how the result of analysis can be used to create a Customer-Focused, Event-Driven organization. It identifies a comprehensive methodology and methods and models that will assist in obtaining the most efficient response to customers.