Courtney George Orlando Lodge, is the author of Lives of a Soul--A Metaphysical Autobiography of Your Soul...and Mine!
See more about Courtney at his website: http://www.courtneylodge.com Contact Courtney by e-mail: email@example.com
Courtney was born in the mystical island of Jamaica on June 11, 1970. His Soul-influenced birth and development has created near astounding results for him, and he shares this story in his book so that you too can live a Soul-Powered life.
Blessed with an alluring personality and powerful motivational speaking skills make Courtney a well sought-after public speaker. Before he is through with a presentation, you and your team members, relatives and friends will usually start feeling a major shift in the way you have lived and will live your lives.
Courtney Lodge is currently the Vice President of Branch Distributions at the Victoria Mutual Building Society (VMBS-- www.vmbs.com ), which is the second largest mutually-owned "savings and loans" financial institution in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean. He has responsibility for all the branches across Jamaica, and the representative offices in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
He started his career in 1987 as a Constable of Police in the Jamcaica Constabulary Force (JCF) and has since served as:
* Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), JCF
* Branch Manager at the Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS), www.jnbs.com
* General Manager at the GSB Co-operative Credit Union, www.gsbcu.com
* Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at the Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions (CCCU), www.caribccu.coop In this capacity, Courtney has oversight responsibility for over 342 credit unions in 18 Caribbean countries
* ...and is now working at VMBS, www.vmbs.com
* He owns a consulting firm (Strategic Corporate Interventions Ltd), www.courtneylodge.com Courtney has worked in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Caribbean. He has consulted for or otherwise represented organizations such as the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB); the Commonwealth Secretariat; the Caribbean Association of Industry and Commerce (CAIC); and the Caribbean Assocaition of Indigenous Banks (CAIB).
* He is currently a Director on the board of the GSB Credit Union, and the Jamaica Paralympic Association.
* He also served as the Assistant Chairman of Tacky High School in St. Mary, and the Treasurer of the Jamaica Police Credit Union.
Courtney holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of the District of Columbia, Washinton, DC; and a Masters degree in Business Administration from the Nova Southeastern Universtiy, Florida.
Courtney's personal vision is: I am doctor Courtney Lodge. I am a world-renowned leader, author, speaker, personal development coach and business transformation consultant. I speak five (5) languages.
Courtney's personal mission is: To maximize his talents and the talents of others, and to enhance my personal well-being.
Courtney's personal motto is: I work to learn, not just to earn. I allow my assets to earn for me. My assest generate multiple streams of increasing income.
Where to find Courtney Lodge online
Where to buy in print
Lives of a Soul--A Metaphysical Autobiography of Your Soul...and Mine
Engage your Soul and transform your life...for good! You know that many persons fail to achieve their highest human potential because they don't know themselves. Discover who you really are, in the spiritual realm through this "soulical" journey that takes you on a tour of several lifetimes and leaves you assured that you have improved your physical and spiritual being...for good! Courtney Lodge.
Courtney Lodge’s tag cloud