Dave Evans wants to help people start their life 2.0. This starts with getting the financial house in order. His first book - New Investment Club (Save, Invest, Kick Wall Street's A$$) - provides a system for investing that takes the guesswork out of the stock market. He shows what works and what doesn't when it comes to investing in risky and safe assets. This book shows when and how to invest and - just as importantly - when not to invest. With tips for building an emergency fund, a high-risk/high reward retirement fund for twenty-somethings all of the way up to a conservative retirement fund, the focus is on smart risks and extremely low cost investments. All in about four hours a year.
The New Investment Club is an easy system that will show you how to:
• Retire Early
• Fire Wall Street
• Stop worrying about the next stock market crash
• Save thousands of dollars a year in investment costs
• Save tens of thousands in retirement investment costs
• Know in advance what investments to buy and when to sell.
• Spend about four hours a year paving the road to your financial freedom