on Nov. 03, 2012
It was good, but not as good as good as her previous books.
What I liked:
The story line, the banter, the prologue, the fact that they were antagonists from preschool (so cute),
the hot sex scenes, the fact that the Bradshaws made a guest appearance.
What I didn't like:
The obsession with the hot chocolate was a bit too much after awhile. I was like enough! so she really loves hot chocolate...
It didn't have the connection with this book that I had with her previous Neighbors from Hell series.
It is still good though. If you read her previous books, definitely read this one!
on Dec. 08, 2012
I LOVED THIS BOOK!! WOW, WHOZER was it HOT and full of Angst.
I so didn't want this book to end! It was freaking awesome, it was freaking hot! S.H. Kolee, you don't disappoint! THANK YOU!
This book was full of emotional angst, turmoil and hot sex scenes! Loved how the story developed and how these characters that were damaged by their past, came together and realized that they were perfect for each other (after a bumpy ride) and fated to be..
Fighting for Flight
on March 04, 2013
WOW! Freaking WOW and AMAZING!! DROP EVERYTHING AND READ THIS BOOK!! NO JOKE! READ IT LIKE NOW!
This book is so good that I can't stop raving about it. I read it in once sitting(FYI - it isn't a short read it is a fairly decent length). Best of all, it has no cliffhanger and a HEA!!!
This book has all the right elements for a fabulous and unforgetable story. I can't stop gushing because I haven't encountered a book this good in such in a long time!!
The book floored me due to the following elements:
1. An amazing, HOT, like scorching HOT storyline. It was so unique that it kept me intrigued till the very end (Super hot MMA fighter that tries to save the fragile heroine from her Pimp of a father).
2. It has a hot, possesive, totally alpha male character lead(JONAH!!! who melted my heart and my panties!) that will do anything to keep the love of his life with him(did I mention that he is super sweet and loving on top of being an alpha male?!!)
3. The storyline has humour, passion, intrigue, and lots of hot sexy scenes. YUM!
4. Well developed plot and characters. Nothing felt rushed in this book, moreover,how the characters fell in love felt totally natural.
5. A fragile heroine (Raven) that requires rescuing --Sigh, a need Jonah to rescue me!!
Seriously, this book is AMAZING, it will definately go into my list of favorites. If you are thinking of buying this book, DO IT!! You won't regret it.