1) We began by letterpress printing short poems on small cards, these are called broadsides.
2) The broadsides were then mailed to our poets and operatives around the world.
3) The poets and operatives went into bookstores and libraries and covertly smuggled the broadsides into our target books.
4) The broadsides were found by unsuspecting readers.
5) The unsuspecting readers wondered who was behind such a marvelous surprise, and came to the web site to register their find--wherein they discovered a new world of poetry and poets that they never knew existed.