Jane Donovan is a successful radio presenter/host, singles, love and happiness coach, matchmaker, speaker, author and business owner based in Adelaide. She’s known on radio as the Love Doctor and the Love Guru, and her wisdom has been appreciated across a range of media. As well as her vast experience in radio, Jane has appeared on Channel Seven’s Today Tonight and hosts a Top 10 i-tunes wellness podcast 'Love-Life' offering advice on relationships and love.
• Jane co-hosts the Wellness Couch Love-Life – a weekly international podcast that consistently ranks in the top 10 in iTunes within the wellness category. On February 8 this year Love-Life ranked #2, above Oprah’s health and wellness channel.
• Soul Sista Sessions: Experiencing Life Above The Line is a weekly 2-hour show on Power FM which Jane co-hosts with Rebecca Dettman and Mel Dee. This show is broadcasting nationally.
• The A-Team includes a weekly segment on love and happiness which Jane co-hosts with Mel Dee.
• For the past 3 years Jane has been providing listeners with relationship advice. She really is The Love Guru!
• Jane frequently provides casual commentary on Triple M breakfast, SAFM, 5AA talkback, ABC Radio 891, Melbourne Talk Radio, Austereo in Canberra, LAFM and Mix 102.3
• www.social8.com.au is Jane's social club for single people with a membership of around 2,000. Social8 run dinners for 6, matched drinks for 2, tours, trivia nights, social dinners, cooking classes, cocktail parties and activity events and has immense success in pairing single men and women. As part of Social8, Jane holds regular public talks on How to Date Happily.
Where to find Jane Donovan online
Where to buy in print
How to Get the Date
Are you one of Australia’s 4,000,000 singles looking for love in all the right places but still hasn’t found it? Jane pinpoints the top 50 reasons that prevent singles becoming couples, and provides insight and real-life experiences to help men and women find their match. With her tell-it-like-it-is approach, the truth as to why you are single will soon become glaring obvious. And how to fix it.
Jane Donovan’s tag cloud