Kordell Norton, CSP – Revenue Mechanic
- Speaker, Author, Consultant -
Kordell Norton, CSP – is a revenue mechanic for organizations who want to grow their sales, create marketing that connects and stands out, and leadership that inspires. His consulting firm works with organizations like IBM, L’Oreal, Mars, PNC Banks, University Hospitals as well as associations, government, education and corporate clients internationally.
His entertaining, high energy, and motivating presentations are jam packed with insight . . . and humor,on how to grow organization revenue and size. A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) member of the National Speakers Association and past President of the Ohio Chapter, he is the author of 5 books and adjunct faculty to 7 universities.
A former senior executive with several multibillion dollar companies, he has:
* Managed a $31 million dollar marketing budget promoting little names like IBM, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Apple and others.
* Vice President of 500 Call Center agents who fielded 250,000 phone calls a month
* Regional and National Sales Management and Training
* Director of Human Resources for 5,600 employees
Said one of his clients “watching Kordell present is like watching popcorn pop . . . without a lid.”
Where to find Kordell Norton online
Where to buy in print
Kordell Norton's tag cloud