Marion dreams of a world where everyone believes in themselves and realise that they are actors of their own lives.
She believes humans can evolve for the better, creating a world they enjoy by achieving their goals. So she helps them set learning strategies and clear goals for them to achieve success when it comes to language learning.
Experienced in the fields of Corporate Training and Business Development, in Europe and Asia, Marion draws on her start-up experience to establish parallels between running a business and learning languages.
She is currently coaching private clients, hosting the #LANGUAGE BOSS Facebook group to build a community of language learners and organising theme-based workshops to share her skills with anybody who needs them.
Her books are a collection of concrete tips and tricks on how to best learn and teach languages.
In this book, you will discover how to:
1. Establish clear learning goals
2. Surround yourself with the right people
3. Keep track of your progress
4. Establish a learning routine that works for you
5. Get yourself back in the driver seat of your language-learning journey