Mascot Books was founded in 2003 with a single self-published children’s title starring a university mascot. From there, we’ve gone on to publish nearly 1,000 books of all genres. Through our Mascot Authors Program, we’ve introduced a trusted and respected alternative to pure self-publishing that offers authors the production capabilities of “traditional” publishing and access to meaningful distribution channels.
It all starts with good content, and if you have that, we welcome the opportunity to review your submission and talk further about your project and our program for authors.
- How to apply "The People Secret" on the job and off
- How to create your own renewable energy source
- Tips on how to dress for success and “seal the deal with a meal”
- How to increase assertiveness in sales and give great presentations
- Why happiness in the workplace leads to greater productivity
Featuring articles by:
- Rick Phillips, founder of Phillips Sales and Staff Development