Founder of TheBlueSpace Guides Co-operative, Nepal and a consultant to Child Space Foundation, Nepal. Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.
Published books : The World Peace Journals (Garuda Books 2013), No Place Like Home (Garuda Books 2013) and Mumbo Jumbo (Garuda Books 2015)
1. Poached Hare Journal (2019: Identity Theme) –Like it or Lumpit
2. Scarlet Leaf Review (Nov 2019) - #National Sex Consensus Board
3. Fear of Monkeys (Dec 2019 - The Moor Macaque issue) – When the North Star Falls
4. Twisted Vine journal, Western New Mexico University (Dec 2019) – Crystal Night
5. Bookends Review (April 2020) – Crystal Night
6. Dead Mule School of Southern Literature (July 2020) – The Other Side of Midnight
7. Scarlet Leaf Review (April 2020 ) – The Dark Chapel
8. pacificREVIEW , a west coast arts review annual sdsu (2020, Synchronous Theme) – Crystal Night
9. Literary Veganism: an online journal (May 2020) – The Seven million Year Itch
A perilous journey full of love, deception and delusion.
"This will be a book for the decade. A true and gritty adventure, but with so much real humanity and emotion bursting out of every page." - Elizabeth Dalkeith.