Evangelist/First Lady Narseary Harris
First Lady - Evangelist Narseary Harris is the wife of Pastor Vernal Lee Harris Jr. of the Prince of Peace Temple Church of God in Christ in Buffalo N.Y.
She embraces the vision of her Pastor and husband which is “Meeting the Needs of People in the Context of their Crisis”.
She has been married to her husband for 44 years. She is the mother to one living son, Elijah King James Harris Elijah King James Harris. She cherishes the memories of her two sons the late Paul King David Harris and King Solomon D. Harris Sr. She is the proud grandmother of the two grandchildren given to her by her son King Solomon D. Harris Sr.
Lady Narseary’s heart’s desire is to please the Lord in all her ways.
She wants the world to see Jesus in her life as she accepts the call to outreach ministry.
Some of the areas in Ministry where she works include:
• President - District Pastor’s Elder’s and Minister’s Wives Circle
• President – Women’s Department - Prince of Peace Temple COGIC
• Women’s Conference chair/coordinator
• NY Western 1st Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction COGIC Hulda Club President (support department to the office of the state supervisor of women NY Western 1st Ecclesiastic Jurisdiction Church of God in Christ)
• CWC-Christian Women’s Council - Workshop Presenter
• Prayer and Bible Band Teacher
• Sunday School Teacher
• Women’s Health Ministry Leader
• Food Pantry Coordinator
• Church Office Administrator
• American Heart and Stroke Association-Pillars of Change Committee member Buffalo NY
• Witness Project (Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness)
• Chair Person for FLOW (First Ladies of Western N.Y.)
Lady Narseary is a retiree from the Rochester City School District, in Rochester New York. She worked out of the office of Parent and Community Involvement. She presented workshops for the America’s Choice model for education at nation conferences.
Lady Narseary has been blessed to deliver the word of God throughout the State of New York as well as in other states.
She gives honor and glory to God who affords her the opportunities to minister the His people and takes no credit to herself.
Lady Narseary strives to operate in the spirit of Godly excellence.
She is saved and filled with the Holy Ghost and takes the opportunity to invite others to accept Jesus Christ as their person savior.
Lady Narseary has written her first book entitled “How Do I Go Forward Without You” which she believes will be a blessing to the body of Christ and a ministering tool to wins souls for the kingdom of God. To God be the Glory!
Where to find Narseary Harris online
Where to buy in print
Narseary Harris' tag cloud