The owner of a highly sought-after security... More > consulting firm who has worked for major defense contractors, Diane Griffin is constantly asked about the security/facility process. Her book explains why some jobs require a security clearance, how to get one, and why people who have been through the process will answer questions about it by saying, "If I told you, I would have to kill you."
Unlocking the mystery for her readers, Griffin shares her vast experiences and knowledge by covering the process from A to Z. If there ever was a study guide for a job that requires a security clearance, this is it!
Safe Text is the first in a series of books on helping parents and teachers to protect teens from the dangers of technology.This book covers the dangers and legal liabilities of texting, texting while driving, sexting, and cyber-bullying. The book tells parents what they can do to dialog with their teens about this topic.
With this book, you will learn:
• The basics behind security clearances
• The step by step process for obtaining a Personnel Security Clearance (PCL)
• The step by step process for obtaining a Facility Security Clearance (FCL)
• How the U.S. Federal Government classifies Industry
• Adjudicative standards and concerns
• Necessary forms, definitions and acronyms