I am a Christian author, an entrepreneur and development activist who resides in Pretoria, South Africa. Writing is my passion.
I am a real estate development manager, by profession. I run It’s My Footprint blog and I have published three books; ‘The Discipleship Series,’ the ‘Little Tough Tips on Marriage’ and recently ‘The Blessing Scriptures.’ These three Christian books are all available on Amazon and major bookshops in both print format and kindle versions.
I currently serve as a leader at Hatfield Christian Church and I am involved in discipleship and mentoring. I have a passion for making a difference by influencing and adding value to people’s lives. I believe in living a result oriented and purpose driven life. After all life without a purpose is a waste.
I also enjoy community development projects, developing and supporting individuals by mentoring and coaching as well as building authentic relationships. One of the projects that I run is the Self–Publishing Africa initiative.
I am married to Beatrice and we have three children. I enjoy adventures, photography and hiking with the family.
A book that will help you read the Bible effectively.
Do you struggle with where to start from when trying to read the Bible? Do you have to fight to maintain a constant devotional life? This book will make it easy because as you read it you will be reading verses that benefits you immediately. The collection of scriptures in this book relates to your personal life.
Putting your marriage relationship where it belongs!
• Have you recently got married or planning to get married soon?
• Has your marriage turned into a war zone?
• Are you ready for extreme advice on marriage?
Marriage is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. Every couple can have a fun and enjoyable marriage. This book will show you how.
• Are you looking for basic Christian faith Bible based teachings?
• Do you have questions about the Christian faith?
• Do you want basic Christian faith Bible based material that will help you during you devotional times?
• Are you a leader who some time battle to get ready made topics and content to teach?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above it means that this is your book!