Healer? No, that is the job for a Superior Intelligence.
Spiritual teacher? No, all is spirit, a material entity can only set an example.
Inventor? No, Nature shows us the way when we stop interfering.
Magician? Yes, like us all.
Passionate? Yes, about understanding Life and how it all relates.
Christopher Freeland was born in Britain, bred and schooled there, but educated elsewhere. His efforts are now oriented towards practical concerns of what life is all about applying a wholistic approach, because all other methods of analysis now seem irrelevant and even damaging.
Using data from all possible sources, ancient and modern, mainstream and alternative, occult and exoteric, art and science, nothing is neglected in his quest for harmony. Intense studies of Nature, Vedanta, Ayurveda, African, Asian and Celtic cultures, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoism, alternative and mainstream Egyptology, medieval and modern science have led to his unique angle on “energy” matters, radiesthesia and the “spirit world”.
Furthermore, this research has led to the creation of a number of intriguing, registered design devices which he markets via his website, neterenergies.com and applies on his small farm.
His publications include:
- The Way of the Skeptic, the recently published work on wholistic living.
- The Last Word, with Swami Pranav Tirtha, a translation of the 11th century Sanskrit text on the essential teachings of Vedanta.
- A Sanskrit-English Philosophical Wordlist, a self-published dictionary of terminology (3,000 terms) specific to Hindu and related philosophies, cosmology and mythology.
- Dictionnaire Pratique des Mondes de la Finance et de la Bourse, a French-English, English-French dictionary of stock market and financial terminology with over 10,000 terms.
- Embracing the Sublime, an autobiography of his adventures.
- Vade-mecum Bilingue des Exploitants de Centrales Nucléaires, with Jean Miron, a robotics engineer at EDF. Unpublished to date.