The WM Network
* The WM Freelance Connection is updated every single day with fresh posts.
* The WM Freelance Connection features eight different freelance writers, each at a different stage in her career. This offers a richer pool of experiences and insight for our readers to swim in. (Did we go too far with that analogy?)
* Our blog is for all freelance writers, with easy to understand posts for beginners through seasoned pros. We don't assume that you know what we're talking about--we spell it out so that anyone can understand. And, we respond to our comments--so if you have a question, we'll answer it.
* The WM Freelance Connection posts paying job listings, gigs and contests on a regular basis.
* The WM Freelance Connection shares tips and insight on both the business and the craft of writing.
* The WM Freelance Connection interviews successful writers from a writer's perspective, helping our readers get a glimpse inside the publishing world.
* The WM Connection provides a wide variety of information and opinions on hot topics that affect the writing community--like our full spectrum, two week project on Content Mills.
* The WM Freelance Connection is not afraid to share resources (like other great writing websites) with our readers. Just take a look at our sidebar. :)
* The WM Freelance Connection exposes scams designed to screw over our fellow writers.We even have an undercover writer whose sole purpose is to discover, investigate and make public scams and dishonest publishers, companies and other industry creeps.
* In addition to all of the serious stuff, The WM Freelance Connection offers a personal touch, sharing our struggles and successes (and occasionally a giggle) as we navigate through this freelance world.
Where to find The WM Network online
The WM Freelance Writers Connection Presents Marketing Yourself and Your Writing Online
by The WM Network
(4.50 from 6 reviews)
Next to great writing skills, marketing yourself and your writing is the key to building a successful freelance writing career. Learning how to market yourself and your writing online can be a big challenge. Even those who are already successful can become more successful with strong online marketing efforts. This ebook offers tips, techniques and advice from successful freelance writers.
The WM Network's tag cloud