I'm a regular guy, who possesses degree in International Business Administration. I worked years in wine industry in marketing and sales areas. After layoff I travelled and worked in farms in Germany, in construction business in Sweden and Finland and in taxi business in Finland.
So, I'm like an average Estonian who has done a bit everything :) I have something to remember and write about. You can find some stories of my life in my blog: http://lifeinfinland.net/
Here some headlines of stories from the book:
- "The angry Swedish old lady"
- "A trip to Jamppa with the doppelganger of Bob Marley"
- "Two “decent” pilots"
- "Helsinki’s midnight skier"
- "A drunken clown and a tired foreigner"
- "From a sauna to a night club with a Singaporean"
- "The unbreakable old man who had fallen off a bridge"