1. InternetSociety (2168607) - Japan/France/Delhi/Trivendrum Chapters
2. IEEE (95539159)
3. International Association of Engineers (IAENG-233408)
4. Eurasia Research STRA-M19371
5. ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6093-3457
6. Python Software Foundation
7. Data Science Association
8. Non Fiction Authors Association (NFAA-21979)
In this book i look at the kinds of computer chips that can be embedded in objects (microcontrollers such as the Arduino) and take you through each step of the process from prototyping a Thing to manufacturing and selling it. I explore the platforms you can use to develop the hardware and software.
Formal languages are indispensable for applied computer science, since one meets them everywhere. Thus, i cover grammars (formalizing the generation), automata (formalizing the acceptance) and their interaction for regular and context-free languages.
The purpose of this book is to study different agile methods and find out the best one for software development. Each important agile method offers own practices, release planning methodology, sprint planning. They differ in sizes and principles.The purpose of this book is to attain knowledge about all these facts and understand the agile software development environment.
1. Discussion of the main problems involved in language processing.
2. Discussion of morphology, concentrating mainly on English morphology with the concept of a lexicon in an NLP.
3. Introduces some simple statistical techniques and illustrates their use in NLP .
4. DIY Corpus
5. Semantics and Pragmatics
6. NLP With Python