• Advisory Board Member & Senior Machine Learning Consultant.
• I am an experienced hands-on machine learning consultant working for clients from large corporations to startups and on multiple projects involving machine learning in healthcare, retail, finance, publishing, and airlines domains.
• IIM Bangalore alumni of BAI, and Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree Graduate from Udacity.
• I am an open source python library volunteer and contributor for machine learning scikit-learn.
• Provided solutions for business problems involving health care costs and their utilization and hidden patterns if any for confirming racial malpractices by the hospital. Prediction model built with 76% accuracy score for the length of stay using patient parameters.
• Customer segmentation for a retail client to mine data and bring out purchase patterns using unsupervised learning techniques.
• Airlines data product and dataset analysis to build two models using 6 supervised learning algorithms on 1TB+ dataset backend MongoDB, one for predicting flight delays and the other for predicting airline crashes. The model has been built and deployed using 84% accuracy score.
• Author of 3 published books on Predictive analytics (Predictive Program Manager Vol 1 & 2, Flight Rush).
Are you a Project Manager or a Program Manager who is looking to know how to advance your career? The blunt answer is you cannot if you do not break out of the traditional Project and Program Manager. This book is for those Project / Program Manager who wants to be Predictive. Being Predictive means you the project/program manager is able to use data science and machine learning techniques.
You'll be able to make accurate predictions about your life decisions by following the step by step prediction techniques.
This Boxset is a collection of three volumes of Book series Prediction Secrets by Puneet Mathur.
You get 53 Case studies and 27 predictions techniques to help you understand how to apply prediction in real life situations.