Dr. Avinash Bhondwe
• MBBS- Pune University- B. J. Medical College; The Best Debater prize 1981
• Practising as a Family Physician since 1984 in Shivajinagar, Pune.
• Has written more than 500 articles in the Newspapers till now.
• Given lectures on Health Related Topics to Various Associations, Rotary Clubs in the District, Schools & Colleges in and around Pune
• Given more than 200 lectures on ' Adolescence Education for Boys'.
• Written three books ‘ Tarunyachyaa Umbarthyavar’, ‘Taruny Gaan’ & ‘Aarogyaateel Andhshraddha’
• Has written few One-act plays & Short Stories
• Past President, Indian Medical Association, Pune 2008-09
• Hon Secretary IMA-CGP, Maharashtra State 2008
• Joint Secretary of IMA-CGP, Maharashtra State 2015
• Past President, General Practitioners’ Association, Pune 2006-07
• Received ‘Doctor of the Year Award’ by GPA, Pune, in 2013
• Published a book on ‘Adolescent Education’- ‘Tarunyachya Umbarthyavar’
• Writes Health related weekly columns in Marathi Dailies, Lokamt, Maharashtra Times, Punynagari
• Health related articles in Daily Sakal, Pudhari, Pune Mirror, Grahak Hit
Where to find Avinash Bhondwe online
On the Threshold of Youth
by Avinash Bhondwe
The knowledge about his own body machinery and the effects of his decisions must be known to a young boy, before he steps his foot across the doorsteps of the charming epoch making age, that is the adolescence.
That is the sole purpose of this book, to guide this kid on the threshold of the PUBERTY.
Avinash Bhondwe's tag cloud