Member of the French baby-boom generation (1948), Gascon by birth and culture (you know these guys in the 3 musketeers!), raised in Morocco.
Has been teaching mathematics, building houses (as an architect), implementing programming languages and tools (as a software engineer).
Usually write technical books on programming but has been indulging in Science-Fiction for a long time ...
He lives in Paris (France), plays the flügelhorn in various brassbands (though he does not know a thing about music!) and is an avid practitioner of mountain unicycling.
Apparently stuck in the sixties because he is unable to read science-fiction written after 1980 (except some Jack Vance books)...
Does not want to use tools like #!%Word: types everything using VIM! (and would like editors to consider docbook format submissions)
Paper Basket Anticipation
by Bear Amade
Short SF stories :
- Stray cats at the core of a business
- What is going to get the next Nobel for physics?
- Robots can start an allergic reaction
- As a colony on Mars grows, regulations of all sort should be set up
- On the web, clients issue advices on nearly every aspect of business. Be prudent with students advices!
- 1001 nights: the true story! (not really SF )
Bear Amade's tag cloud