What Bryan's readers say:
- "I read a lot of Christian books, but this is the first time I've ever written a review on Amazon. I get something out of most books I read, but it is extremely rare to come across something that I would describe as "life changing". This book fits the category of "life changing" for me.
- "Some of the pieces of the puzzle Bryan shares I knew. In other areas he addresses, I knew something was wrong, but couldn't put my finger on it. Some things just blew me out of the water."
- "As I read Fraser, I hear echos of A.W. Tozer."
- "He writes (and clarifies) what I've thought most of my life! I just couldn't write it the way he did."
- "How could your book leave me so breathless? I took teaching notes from every chapter..."
- "...an appreciated brevity that cuts through the big words and complicated intellectualism that has so far surrounded discussions about postmodern thinking. But I get it now."
An adult convert from agnosticism to Christianity, Bryan brings a penetrating and outside-the-box slant to faith, discipleship, and the Christian's role in society. He grew up in southern California and has since made his home in northern Idaho, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Haida Gwaii, Vancouver Island, and Saskatchewan. His reflections on the evangelical experience are forged out of his sojourns as a Presbyterian youth minister, logger, art salesman, Bible church pastor, timber cruiser, mountain climbing instructor, police chaplain, and forest manager.
Bryan is a registered professional forester in British Columbia and Saskatchewan, and a piper in the Prince Albert Highlanders Pipes and Drums. He holds the Master of Christian Studies and Master of Divinity degrees from Regent College.
Where to find Bryan Fraser online
Where to buy in print
This member has not published any books.