Curtis Alcutt has been a Professional Author over 12 years, holding published credits with Simon and Schuster and Self Publishers. Successfully publishing 14 novels, 2 Feature Scripts currently through 2nd reads in Hollywood, and 2 Series Scripts being shopped currently in the Industry. Curtis has given back to the community through Youth Education, providing a tailored writing curriculum focused on Authorship, Entrepreneurship, Communication and Therapeutic Methods of expression through writing.
• “Dyme Hit List,” urban romance, Black Pearl Books, June 2005
• “Not Tonight,” Fiction, Caramel Flavor Anthology, Simon & Schuster, August 2006
• “Your Roadmap to a Book,” Non Fiction, Self Help book, Alcutt Enterprises, LLC, March 2007
• “Bullets & Ballads,” Fiction, Alcutt Enterprises, LLC, Oct., 2008
• "Drastic Measures," Fiction, After Dark Delights Anthology, December 2009
• “For the Love of Honey, Non Fiction, short story, Alcutt Enterprises, LLC, September 2010
• “Sins of a Siren,” Fiction, Simon & Schuster, October, 2011
• “Eyes of a Player,” (Originally released as “Dyme Hit List”), Fiction, Alcutt Enterprises, LLC, July, 2011
• “Black Widow and the Sandman,” Fiction, Hourglass Unlimited, Fall, 2011
• “Fatal Intentions: Sins of a Siren 2,” Fiction, Simon & Schuster, August, 2012
• “The Sandman Cometh,” Fiction, Short Story, Hourglass Unlimited, March 2012
• “Hell Hath No Fury,” Fiction, Hourglass Unlimited, March, 2013
• “Of The Dark,” Fiction, Archway Publishing, January, 2017
• “Dark Geisha,” Fiction, Hourglass Unlimited, August, 2017
• “Roman & Jeanette,” Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, 2015
• “Hell Hath No Fury” Fiction, second story in the Black Widow and the Sandman series, 2015
• “Of The Dark” Fiction, Paranormal/Thriller, 2015
• “God by Proxy” Fiction, Sci-Fi short, 2015
Where to find Curtis Alcutt online
Where to buy in print
Eyes of a Player
by Curtis Alcutt
Rio Romero Clark, is an Oakland-bred brotha determined to remain a Playa-For-Life!
Taught by the best of Macks (his Uncle Lee, Father and Grandfather), Rio feels no woman can resist him. It's Rio’s United-Nations-like appreciation for all types and races of women, from the Ghetto-Fab to the Professional, that leads him to the biggest challenge of his Mack-hood, southern belle, Carmen Massey.
For the Love of Honey
by Curtis Alcutt
FOR THE LOVE OF HONEY is basically a look at what men have done for sex since the days of Adam and Eve. Mostly the dumb things. This satirical look at the male condition is humorous at times but there's also some tragic elements included. FOR THE LOVE OF HONEY will both entertain and enlighten you.
Curtis Alcutt's tag cloud