Who are your favorite authors?
Markus Zusak, Frederik Backman, J.K. Rowling, Emma Donoghue, Erin Kelly, Sylvain Neuvel, Haruki Murakami
Read more of this interview.
What are your five favorite books, and why?
1) "My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry" because of its unique style and original story.
2) "The Book Thief" because of its unique narrator and original take on the very important topic of the Holocaust.
3) "Carrie Pilby" because I just couldn't put it down; it's a witty and simple yet surprisingly relatable story.
4) "A Certain Slant of Light" because I read it as a young teenager and loved where it took me; into the lives of the kinds of people I had never known, with a paranormal twist that worked.
5) "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" because it was the first Harry Potter book I read all the way through and the only one to make me cry (I guess I had grown a thicker skin by the time I went onto the next book...and the next, and the next, and the next).