David G. Newby
As a Life Development Strategist, David works with spiritually-minded business owners and other professionals who are looking to improve their quality of life and make positive contributions to society. He helps them create and execute a comprehensive action plan that incorporates spiritual growth, business development, self improvement, and community awareness into the fulfillment of their life potential.
David was born in, and currently resides in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. For the past 10 years, David has been inspiring everyday people to achieve their true potential in life. He believes that anything and everything is possible with God as the anchor in our daily lives. Accordingly, David teaches his clients the following keys to personal success:
• To recognize that real success has God in the midst of it
• To apply sound spiritual principles to practical everyday life
• To help others through charitable contributions, or giving back
David has over 15 years of experience in Christian doctrine & Bible studies, two business degrees (MBA, Global Management; BS, Business/Public Administration), over 6 years of SBA/SCORE personal training, and years of guidance from renowned spiritual leaders like John Maxwell and Pastor Rod Parsley of Breakthrough Ministries. David currently operates three small businesses:
• David G. Newby [Life Development Coaching and Consulting Company]: http://www.davidgnewby.com
• Children’s Bread [Spiritual Consulting Company]: http://www.childrensbread.com
• Exchange Pro [Personal Property Brokerage & International Trade Consultant]: http://www.exchange-pro.com
David has been featured on such sites such as ‘Build a Better Blog’ with Denise Wakeman and ‘The Business Makers’ radio show with Russ Capper.
David looks forward to the opportunity of becoming a great benefit to you or your organization. He is offering a FREE 30 minute consultation to his next 10 new clients. The consultation will help clients:
• Envision where they want to be in life
• Identify any current problems blocking them from reaching their goals
• Develop a success action plan incorporating spirituality, business, and self-development
• Manage the implementation of the plan to achieve their end-state vision.
The FREE consultation is only provided for a limited time. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact David directly at email@example.com
Where to find David G. Newby online
20 Plus Ways to Get Content for Your Book or eBook: Simple Self-Publishing
by David G. Newby
My Promise to You
I'm so confident that this book will help you get quality content for your next book fast, that I'm making you a promise. Here it is:
**By the time you are finished reading this book, you will be able to go from having virtually no idea what to write about, to having enough information at your disposal to publish multiple books within a few weeks.**
David G. Newby's tag cloud