Dennis J. Kafalas is the author of:
• “Mistaken Impression”, The Shallows, Cold Creek Literary Review, 2017
• “When The Train Stops", Edify Fiction, 2017
• "Spending A Day"' Shoreline Anthology (Stillwater River Press, 2016)
• An Obvious Life (Dare Empire E-Media e-book, 2012)
• Whale Pirates, (Debut Press trade paperback, 2003; e-book, 2012)
• Inspired Learners, Active Minds: A Guide for The English Classroom (Rowman&Littlefield Educational Publishers, 2009).
Kafalas' fiction captures the wonder, sadness, irony and joy of life. His characters are unlikely heroes who find courage and inspiration in the lives of others. His writing belief is that less is more -- Dennis lets his characters tell their stories.
To learn more, please visit denniskafalas.com
Where to find Dennis Kafalas online
Where to buy in print
by Dennis Kafalas
Whale poaching and a murder investigation take fifteen year-old Billy Sharp on the investigation of a lifetime.
"A sensitive tale rich with perseverance, hope, caring, and ultimately truth." -- L. Bedard, Ph.D.
"Kafalas builds strong characters around a plot that will draw in young adult readers." -- M. Glover, Librarian.
Dennis Kafalas' tag cloud