Larry Malerba, DO
Larry Malerba, DO, DHt is a holistic doctor, author, and educator. For more than twenty-five years he has been a trailblazer of new paradigm medical thinking. Along the way he has sought to build bridges between holistic healing, conventional medical science, and spirituality. He is the leading proponent of a green revolution in the study of health and the practice of healing.
• Author: Green Medicine: Challenging the Assumptions of Conventional Health Care
• Author: Metaphysics & Medicine: Restoring Freedom of Thought to the Art and Science of Healing
• Author of numerous articles for Huffington Post, the American Holistic Medical Association, Homeopathy Today, Natural News, Reality Sandwich, and Dynamic Living Magazine.
• Board certified by the American Board of Homeotherapeutics
• Past President of the Homeopathic Medical Society of the State of New York
• Past Vice President of the American Institute of Homeopathy
• Served a term for the New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct
• Residency training: Albany Medical College
• Medical Education: Des Moines University
• Undergraduate Education: Michigan State University
• Private practice in Guilderland, New York
• Dual citizen of the U.S. and Ireland
Where to find Larry Malerba, DO online
VideosDr Larry Malerba Discusses Green Philosophy
Modern medicine, according to Dr. Larry Malerba, has perfected the short-term technical repair of the physical body at the expense of the long-term emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being of the whole person. Green Medicine offers a practical and philosophical basis for building a viable green alternative that draws on the inherent unity of body, heart, mind, and soul.
Dynamic Medicine: The World According to Homeopathy
by Larry Malerba, DO
Finally, a book about homeopathy written from a homeopath’s perspective! An insider’s no-nonsense guide to the mysteries of homeopathy and the lessons it teaches about health and illness, mind and body, and the dynamic nature of true energy healing. A sophisticated overview suitable for all readers, Dynamic Medicine will change the way you think about homeopathy.
Larry Malerba, DO's tag cloud