Hi, I’m Colleen, let me tell you a few facts about Funkey Purple and myself:
• I started Funkey Purple in 2007.
• Prior to this I managed the marketing of various companies.
• Completed B.Comm. Communications - focusing on Marketing Management, Business Management and Advertising.
• Completed B. Comm. Honours in Strategic Management.
• Furthered skills with studies in Graphic Design, focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark and Freehand.
• Did further courses in Web Design, focusing on Flash and Dreamweaver.
The books that I'm currently selling on Smashwords are books that I've typeset for some of my customers.
The desire was expressed strongly that there should be a record in book form of the testimony to God’s glorious deeds amoung us which might be a blessing and inspiration to the next generation also, after the human instruments have passed on.
Chareen became a household name in South Africa when she appeared in the ground-breaking ad for the physically disabled. This event launched a public speaking career in which she inspired thousands of people, with her theme of “How small people climb big mountains.”
Her book is an inspiration to people of all shapes & sizes, and it will keep you glued with a taste of South African humour.