Jayne G Grossmann
Georgette Gomory is an author, healthcare professional, medical writer, certified drug information specialist, and regulatory consultant to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
She has created Q & A columns in five health care publications, written and published a significant number of manuscripts about clinical studies, developed conferences with opinion leaders as speakers, and led numerous educational classes and workshops about establishing and growing an independent consulting business, authoring educational books and more recently about developing online educational programs.
You, the reader, have a legitimate question: Why negotiation?
While leading educational classes for writers, health care professionals, and others interested in setting up their freelancing business, I learned how little this group of professionals knew or were interested to learn about negotiation. I strongly believe that their lack of appreciation of the value of this skill led them to be undervalued in the industry.
Please note that this is not a blanket statement; there are many individuals who were quite up to date with the importance of mastering the skills of negotiation.
That is when I decided to remedy the situation by developing minicourses (quite a few years back) about negotiating.; and now this book, titled: “Negotiation Success.”
What gives me the qualifications?
1. In the last thirty years or so, I have negotiated many different deals, including complex business and employment transactions.
2. To write a book about any topic, you not only need to understand and have experience in the subject matter, but also need to know how to obtain relevant, credible, and up-to-date information. As a scientist, I have significant experience in researching topics and selecting the appropriate resources by evaluating their reliability and value to the final product.
3. Lastly, one needs to identify opinion leaders and authors who have written multiple publications in the topic of interest and interview them for the completion of a book that covers the topic. I am a strong believer in due diligence, and this is part of it.
Our new website is up and running (eBook Authorities; http://www.ebookauthorities.com). Please visit the site to learn what we can do for you when you decide to start writing books.
Currently we have two books in progress:
1. “Negotiating Success. Get What You Deserve in Business, on the Job and in Life!
2. Money-Making Online Tools and Resources Recommended by Leading Online Influencers.
You can pre-order either of the books with great values:
The Negotiating” book is $0.99 only during the pre-publishing phase and you’ll get a FREE high-valued pdf about “Walking Away” from a negotiation as a winner.
The “Tools and Resources book” is FREE only during the pre-publishing phase.
So do not think twice, just get over there (http://www.ebookauthorities) to get the two high-valued resource books, along with the educational PDF NOW.
Where to find Jayne G Grossmann online
by Jayne G Grossmann
The book is a step-by-step guide for “how to become a skillful negotiator.” Being a savvy negotiator in business was always paramount, but in today’s economical environment there is nothing more important than mastering this expertise. Your organization’s success or failure may depend on it.
This book will serve you as a reliable and useful reference in many real-life situations for years.
Jayne G Grossmann's tag cloud