By day, Heather McBride helps people with their job search and be happy at work. By night, she turns into crazy writer and cat lady. When all things wonderous, unusual and special grab her attention, she must write about it in order to be free again. Heather especially likes songs about Grandmas, popcorn while she watches movies, and all squirrels. Yes, squirrels.
HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
1. Founder and Consultant at www.inclarity360.com
2. Previous - HR Consultant at www.purposeworks.com
2. Previous - Director of Human Resources for Oregon Imaging Centers and Radiology Associates
3. SPHR Designation from The Society of Human Resources Management
4. 24 years of Human Resources and consulting experience
Heather is available for consulting and speaking opportunities. You can reach her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T DO IT! is a dark, comedy training manual for Human Resources professionals and all managers of employees. Full of hilarious, but common, employee situations and coping methods, it is an awesome primer for any new manager...or trainer in need of presentation material.