Ian has worked for many years as a coach and mentor to people at all levels in organisations. He has strong beliefs in the power of people at lower levels to be the springboard for change and works to ensure employers realise the potential that is lying there waiting to be tapped for the benefit of all.
Pragmatic and hands-on, Ian helps staff, managers and directors cope with change in both developing and turnaround situations. He has a track record of achieving results in tough challenging environments.
His approach has been welcomed in both Public and Private sector assignments where he utilises intensive coaching techniques with top teams.
He has worked across a wide range of business sectors for blue chip organisations, and the Public Sector. Today he continues to be a director of several companies.
Ian is an Associate of the Association for Coaching, a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and The Institute of Directors.
Areas of expertise:
* Executive and Management Coaching
* Focusing boards to deliver results
* Instigating/managing change programmes
* Improving senior executive performance
* Performance improvement initiatives
* New organisation start ups
* Working with SMEs and larger corporate clients
* Recovery programmes
Over 130 Top Tips presented in a snappy focused style about how to creat and run a successsful Job Search Campaign.
It is likely the reader has either:
1) left full time education and cannot get a job
2) is out of work and looking for a job
3) is in a job but unhappy with how things are going in their organisation.
4) is returning to work having brought up a family