Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
About The Author: Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
Dr. Margaret Paul is the co-creator of Inner Bonding®, along with Dr. Erika Chopich, and author/co-author of several best-selling books, including Do I Have To Give Up Me to Be Loved By You?, Inner Bonding, Healing Your Aloneness, The Healing Your Aloneness Workbook, Do I Have To Give Up Me to Be Loved By My Kids?, and Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By God? Dr. Paul's books have been distributed around the world and have been translated into eleven languages.
Margaret holds a Ph.D. in psychology and is a relationship expert, noted public speaker, workshop leader, educator, consultant and artist. She has appeared on many radio and TV shows, including the Oprah show. She has successfully worked with thousands of individuals, couples and business relationships and taught classes and seminars since 1967.
Margaret continues to work with individuals and couples throughout the world on the phone and Skype. She is able to access spiritual Guidance during her sessions, which enables her to work with people wherever they are in the world. She also continues to conduct weekend Inner Bonding® Workshops and 5-Day Inner Bonding® Intensives. Her current passion is developing content for http://www.innerbonding.com, administrating Inner Bonding Village - the membership site, as well as distributing SelfQuest® - http://selfquest.com - the computer program that teaches Inner Bonding.
In her spare time, Margaret loves to paint, make pottery, read, ride her horse and spend time with her grandchildren.
• To join Inner Bonding Village http://www.innerbonding.com/register.php
• For our 12 week Intimate Relationship Toolbox Course and our 12 week Permanent Weight Loss Course: http://www.innerbonding.com/show-page/159/home-study-courses.html#relationships
• To access our proprietary computer software, SelfQuest®, http://selfquest.com
• For information on the Intensives, http://www.innerbonding.com/list-event/20/1/intensives.html or call our office at 310-459-1700 OR 888-646-6372 (888-6INNERBOND)
• For personal phone or Skype sessions with Dr. Margaret Paul, or for all other information, call our office at 310-459-1700 OR 888-646-6372 (888-6INNERBOND).
•For podcasts: http://www.innerbonding.com/list-product/40/11/estore.html
• For our Store: http://www.innerbonding.com/store.php
• For Events: http://www.innerbonding.com/events.php
Where to find Margaret Paul, Ph.D. online
How To Become Strong Enough To Love
by Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
Are you strong enough to love, or do your fears of rejection, abandonment, and engulfment keep you from being able to fully love? This relationship book takes you on a healing journey to being able to create truly loving relationships.
by Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
This is a book about a very important subject - how to create a lifestyle where we are not lonely, especially as we grow older. As our society has changed from small rural communities and extended families to urban living and scattered families, loneliness has become a big problem for many people.
Margaret Paul, Ph.D.'s tag cloud