I am a banker turned housewife turned school teacher turned first-time author. More importantly, I am middle-aged married mother of two children—one biological and one adopted. Folks, that is not as simple as it sounds. I went through the gauntlet to add a second child to my family, and I know many of you can relate. I wrote this book for you. If you are in any way associated with the ‘beautiful burdensome blessing’ of adoption, my book, The Eye of Adoption: the true story of my turbulent wait for a baby, may help you.I want you to read and know that you have a friend who understands!
I know that most author pages are written in third person, but that does not match my open personality, nor does it match the tone of my book. I want to talk directly to readers through this page, my Facebook page: The Eye of Adoption, and my website www.jodydyer.com, because I want readers to clearly understand my serious goals for the book as the following:
· To inspire and encourage infertile or waiting adoptive families
· To enlighten birthparents with a story from an adoptive parent’s point of view
· To educate the extended families and friends of adoptive parents and birthparents
· To serve adoption agencies, social workers, churches, and ob/gyns as they care for and minister to those affected by unplanned pregnancies, infertility, and/or adoption.
· To hopefully entertain readers with anecdotal commentary, commiseration, and comic relief!
Thank you for taking the time to read my message.
Thank you! Jody
If God can work through me, He can work through anyone.
—Francis of Assisi
Where to find jody dyer online
Where to buy in print
This member has not published any books.