J.W. Phillips was born in a small town in West Tennessee. She now finds herself living in the hills of the Great Smokey Mountains with two of the craziest and cutest kids, one adorable furbaby, and her incredibly romantic husband that is yummier than any of her book boyfriends.
1) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I favor romance with a little smut. Who am I kidding? I favor life with a little smut. I am shy, but loud. I was voted by the other moms at the ball field to be the least likely to get a tattoo. I already had my first tat at the time. I am me and even when I annoy myself, I wouldn't change a thing.
2) Do you have a favorite spot to write?
My couch with a large glass of Mello Yello and snuggled close to my puppy Mia.
3) If your book were made into a movie, who do you picture playing each characters part?
They are so ingrained in my mind, it is hard to picture anyone playing them. I truly believe I would want an unknown to play the parts.
4) Which of your characters would you like to meet in person and why?
Ethan because who wouldn't want to meet a man like him.
5) What is the hardest scene you have ever written?
The last one in Innocent Lies. My heart broke for the both of them.
6) What's the last book you read?
Hunny Bunny, Funny Bunny to my two year old neighbor.
7) What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
My two middle toes are grown together.
8) What's your favorite outside activity?
Outside of writing: watching movies with my kids. Outside in the yard: trying to get back inside.
Where to find JW Phillips online
by JW Phillips
Carrie Emison never believed in demons, ghouls, or things that go bump in the night. Tyler Castleman never believed in love. Imagine their surprise when they discovered each other.
Innocent Lies (Book 1 in The Lie Series)
by JW Phillips
**WARNING: This is NOT a sweet and sappy romance. It's dark, twisted, and not for the faint of heart. If you prefer HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY this is NOT the book for you. Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual situations.**
JW Phillips' tag cloud