- Ship Mechanics Undergraduate
- Co-Founder of ''The Rare Blue Project'' (crowdfunding campaign)
- Freelancer, able to buy groceries through sketching boat designs, writing e-books and drawing caricatures
- Previous work-experience: Cook in various restaurant
- Goal in life: creating my own yacht-building company
Do you remember the first story you ever wrote?
Yes, I do. However, I did in the form of a comic, because at the time, I thought this is the best way to present your point of view - through illustration and speech bubbles. And I still have it, 11 pages of creativity. However, this little book never manifested itself, even after attempting.
What is your writing process?
I try to locate that feeling of aggression that I gather deep inside. I feel it in my stomach. My sorrounding bring me a lot of that - mostly through misunderstanding of my ideas. I canalize it, search through social media to expand my imagination, and I end up writing the most awesome shit.
Fight like a Man, don't live like a Coward -- right ?
Of course, ONLY those who demonstrate Heroism and/or Incredible Intelligence
get the props, get the respect.
But that does mean it's okay to BRING FEAR,
just to show uniqueness and get respect?
Yes. It is.