With an overactive imagination and a love for writing, Laura Stapleton decided to type out her daydreams and what if's. She currently lives in Kansas City with her husband, daughter, dog, and a few cats. When not at the computer, you'll find her in the park for a jog or at the yarn store's clearance section.
What do your fans mean to you?
My fans are 90% of why I write. I can make up stories all day, but others enjoying those stories? That's why I publish. The other 10%? Because I like writing the romances I want to read but can't find.
What inspires you to get out of bed each day?
Coffee. Instant, hot, and don't ask me for anything until I've seen the bottom of the cup. Chances are, I've stayed up far too late the night before, researching and writing. I need the caffeine.
When a wealthy Wyoming heiress realizes the love of her life, a simple highway construction worker, will never see her as anything but a friend, she finally summons the courage to walk away. Will their separation make him realize how much he needs her in his life?
When a loyal sister falls for the prosecutor charged with proving her brother guilty of a crime, her heart is divided down the middle. Who should she believe--the brother who swears he's innocent, or the man who sent him to prison?
The best man for this bride may not be the groom. When a bride-to-be asks a friend to help plan her wedding, he accepts, although not for the reasons she thinks. Will he still be there for her if the wedding doesn't go through at all?
In the second full novel in an Atlantic Maritime series, an assumed loyal son is the first suspect after his invalid mother’s surprise death. Was the suspect impatient for his inheritance? Can Aaron and Mandy teaming up again help explain his patient’s death before the wrong man is arrested?
Welcome to the first full novel in an Atlantic Maritime series soaked in romance and murder. When a family friend of Mandy Hays washes up on shore, everything points to homicide. But how, when he was alone on a fishing trip? Her sexy neighbor, Dr. Aaron Nicholson, knows much more than he can say.
From the smash hit anthology, Love's Prelude, Love's Prisoner is now its own book! Same love story, same sweet romance.
Lachlan Sinclair didn't let transportation to Australia's prisons destroy his soul. He worked hard to build a new life in hopes his wife and children would join him.
The third in an epic series of three sections of the Oregon Trail and the completion of three love stories.
Adelard Du Boise disregarded people’s snap judgments of him. He knew that as a French-Indian, he’d fit in nowhere and everywhere at the same time. When Ellen Winslow captured his mind and heart, Del knew he’d do whatever it took to win her love. To her, Del would always be uncivilized.
The second in an epic series of three sections of the Oregon Trail and the three love stories continues here.
Marie Warren worked to make the best of a journey west with her husband and his sister. Going from living on a plantation to walking along their wagon, she enjoyed making friends and planning her life in the Oregon Territory. Her life changes when the wrong man steps into her room.
The first in an epic series of three sections of the Oregon Trail and the three love stories begin here.
Beth Ann Roberts expected to live out her life as her sister Lizzy, married to Daggart Bartlett. When Daggart sells the farm to join the Gold Rush, Beth must go with him, never expecting how much her life will change.