The Penetration Test
on Aug. 05, 2016
The Penetration Test is the most deliciously realistic and well-written romance novel I've read in a long time. Here are five reasons it stands out from other first novels/romance novels out there:
1) The author writes without typos or grammatical errors. This is ACTUAL writing, people.
2) The descriptions of people and places are well-crafted and succinct - they give you the idea without bogging you down in overworked language.
3) The dialog flows quickly and naturally with plenty of laugh-out-loud moments. The characters definitely have good senses of humor.
4) The story is fun and, most of all, believable (almost - lol. Wait until you get to the Night of the Six Orgasms.... I shall say no more).
5) The sex scenes are sexy! I don't know how the author did it, but the sexy scenes are emotionally impactful without being sappy, creative without being bizarre, and realistic without being grossly anatomical. Good work!!
The verdict: read this book! I'm eagerly awaiting the next one from Ms. Zane.