Hi! I'm an author from the Midwestern United States. I'm an avid reader of anything romance! I've worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I'm more than a little addicted to a certain social media website...
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous Happily Ever After.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be...I like to call it "feisty." I believe every story and character should be unique, and it's something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun Facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heals, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/BluRay collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.
Where to find C.A. Tibbitts online
Where to buy in print
Star Crossed Shifters
by C.A. Tibbitts
Nick Caputo is a wolf shifter and clan enforcer. Violet Tago has ignored her attraction for Nick, and instead crushes on her brother's best friend, Brody. Brody Westwood, also a wolf shifter, wants a human mate. When a new curvacous beauty shows up in town, the attraction practically crackles the air between them. But Leah Cross isn't human...or a shifter. Two Couples, All Romance.
Shifter Under Cover
by C.A. Tibbitts
Forrest Scott, mountain lion shifter and veteran undercover agent, gets partnered with the beautiful Adeline Lahey, doe shifter and new undercover agent. Though one kiss confirms they are fated mates, Addie refuses to mate with Forrest due to her past. As they get closer, a new mission places a second undercover agent in the thick of their original mission. Will it end in happily ever after?
C.A. Tibbitts' tag cloud