Maranda Fluet

Biography

I am a wife, Mom, and goal-oriented woman. I write. Occasionally I am seen in public quoting Battlestar Gallactica and Ghostbusters. Indie music is probably 70% of my body matter. . . The other 30% is cheese.
Somehow I obtained an English degree and am now chasing after my business degree. My dream is to open a small publishing/editing press with my soul sister Jesse.

Where to find Maranda Fluet online


Where to buy in print


Series

The Parallels
Unravelling time's strings may strangle whomever tangles with them... When Clara and Derek reunite, the pendulum of life swings at them head on. One can time-travel, one can read the past. Only time will tell if their abilities can help or hurt. Perhaps living every timeline is the only way to fix things.

Parallels

Price: $1.99 USD.

Books

Parallels
Series: The Parallels. Price: $1.99 USD. Words: 63,740. Language: English. Published: May 23, 2018. Categories: Fiction » Visionary & metaphysical, Fiction » Romance » Time travel
Unravelling time's strings may strangle whomever tangles with them... When Clara and Derek reunite, the pendulum of life swings at them head on. One can time-travel, one can read the past. Only time will tell if their abilities can help or hurt. Perhaps living every timeline is the only way to fix things.

Maranda Fluet's tag cloud

Maranda Fluet's favorite authors on Smashwords